Friday, July 07, 2006

Packing up to go

Well I have a day or so left in New Zealand. Today is dedicated to getting all my gear back into the two bags I started with. I’ve taken pictures of the Boat for Andy to use for sale. I’ve taken pictures of the Family Smythers. I sign over the Homey Van to Andy as a my way of saying thanks for all the guiding he did. I clean out all my sea shells and sort out the stuff I am going to leave behind. The sky threatens rain but it never comes. I’m ready to leave. It’s either go now or don’t go back at all. I start to think more on all the things that I left undone back in another place on the other side of the world. I have spent much time trying to sort out all the things that weighted me down before I left 50 days ago. I don’t know what will await me when I return. But then life is what it is and I will cope with it as it comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home